The UNCG Teach Learning Community provides students within the Pre-Education major with a unique opportunity to explore the field of Education.
Students will enroll in specially designed courses focused on fostering strong educators for a global tomorrow.
This learning community allows students to make friends, create study groups, experience collaborative learning, and network with faculty and professionals in the field.
Open to all freshmen entering the Pre-Education major
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
- Register for specially designed courses for Pre-Education majors - guaranteed!
- Network with faculty and students within the School of Education
- Work one-on-one with advisors in the School of Education who are part of your learning community team
- Learn about the UNCG campus and resources to support your success
- Deepen your understanding of teaching and develop your academic and professional skills